Smartnav Journey Management
Your Personal Journey Management System: Where time is money, Smartnav is the only system proven to beat the jams and get you to your destination faster than any other navigation system. Smartnav guides you intelligently, avoiding traffic jams, hold-ups and all kinds of other frustrations.
Of course, destinations are easily entered using the colour touch screen, but unlike other systems Smartnav gives you the option of speaking to a real person available any time of the day or night 24/7 365 days a year. So whether you want a Pizza in Pisa, a chip shop in Chepstow or a Honda dealer in Hounslow, just select 'Call PA' to get connected to a real person. We'll look up the destination and send it straight to your Smartnav unit. Just tell us the address, the postcode, the business name or the place of interest and we'll get you there.
We're always there when you need help, if your vehicle breaks down we can connect you to your chosen roadside assistance provider and in the event of an emergency you can connect direct to the emergency services, wherever you are.
Much more than Navigation: use Smartnav to ensure you arrive calm and relaxed. Just touch and go – it couldn’t be simpler. It’s simple, but really smart.
Smartnav can alert you to zones monitored by safety cameras, ensuring you drive safely within the legal limits. In addition to any of the following optional services:
- If your car gets stolen, we can help to track and locate it. *
- You can extend the Smartnav navigation service to include European Navigation when driving on mainland Western Europe.**
- Warnings when approaching, entering and leaving the Congestion Charging Zone in central London
- Helps you avoid toll roads where possible
* Extended service
** Countries covered are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Please note European Navigation does NOT include traffic information so please allow plenty of time for your journey in case of any hold-ups. Activation of this service is subject to a set-up delay of 2 working days - please bear this in mind when planning your journey.
Colour Touch Screen: THE PERFECT VISUAL AID FOR YOUR SMARTNAV.
Enjoy visual guidance as well as spoken instructions with a removable colour Touchscreen. See where to go, as well as the distance to your next manoeuvre, destination and Estimated Time of Arrival. Type in your destination via postcode or address entry, store your 20 favourite destinations and the last 5 places Smartnav guided you to, PLUS access our Control Centre to speak to a Personal Assistant.
The detailed street level maps are both simple and clear. A green line shows your route ahead while your speed, estimated time of arrival and current time are displayed across the bottom. Your current location and direction are shown using our Trafficmaster icon. Thankfully, it is easily removed from view to deter envious thieves.
- Detailed UK and European Colour mapping
- Displays accurate GPS based speed, current time, and ETA
- Visual Speed camera warning (needs subscription)
- Visual CCZ warning
- The choice of a 3D or 2D main view
- Smartnav route displayed on map as a green overlay
- Smartnav directions displayed in right hand corner, with next turn distance
- Autozoom function to increase the detail of junctions
- Separate map view with pan/zoom facility
- Settings for volume, brightness, autozoom, CCZ, Speed display, clock
It also features a useful quick-access fly-in bar to show volume, suspend, resume and re-route functions. When not on a route, it allows quick-access to enter a route by address, postcode, last and favourites.
Smartnav is different – it really is. To get your hands on one call 0345 604 5433, or email us for more information.
Note: Contains OS and National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right (2015). Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right (2015).